Can't sleep? Update!

Here I am, laying in bed unable to sleep. It seemed like the perfect time to post an update, so here I am! Some exciting things are coming down the pike and I will be updating this blog a lot more over the coming weeks.

What are those exciting things? I'm planning trips to GenCon and Origins!
This summer I will be attending two of the largest gaming conventions in the USA. I'm very excited and will be keeping everyone up to date with my preparations and what I'm excited about.

At the cons I will be updating the blog with pictures and posts, so stay tuned. In the meantime I will continue what I started and keep on blogging about my favorite hobby: gaming.

I have been really busy with school as I will be graduating in May with a B.S. in Middle Grades Education. I will be taking the GRE soon and applying to a couple of graduate programs. I am looking to get my masters in History. Not sure what type yet. I am leaning towards Military History or World History at this point in time. My ultimate goal is to earn a professorship somewhere and to earn a doctorate, of course.

As you can probably tell, I will be updating the blog with other info about the goings on in my life as well.

That is all for tonight. I wish I could sleep.

Until next time, keep on gaming and keep on winning.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Home

Comments

Popular Posts